Friday, October 28, 2005

Dilbert - 'At the Workplace'

  • I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.

  • I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

  • I don't have an attitude problem. YOU have a perception problem.

  • My reality cheque bounced.

  • On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

  • I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

  • Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

  • Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

  • A pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the butt.

  • Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

  • Only the mediocre are at their best all the time.

  • There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

  • If at first you don't succeed......skydiving isn't for you.

  • Life is a waste of time; time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

  • When everything is coming your way.....you're in the wrong lane

5 comments:

Arbit said...

Nice one..

prosaicblabber said...

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

- I solemnly agree... So I am not going to start an argument with ya...... Ha ha Just kidddin !!!

Nice one man!!!!

Anonymous said...

boss, when do we see an update on your blog????
- Gokul

NaiKutti said...

Have a wonderful and peaceful year ahead Jerry

Anonymous said...

Good One Jerry. That was hilarious :)